Monday 2 April 2012

Big Update!!!

Well its been a while since I'v put anything on here and a lot has happened actually since. 
for starters last Monday I ended up in hospital after coming off a bolting horse, basically got knocked out and cut my eye brow open and pretty bad concussion, a week later and im still suffering with it, but its just starting to fade abit now but I was shocked how much it affected me. It was the saddle that decided to slip off as horse was galloping that made me fall off other wise I think i may have stayed on grrr!
My poor hat that i wont be able to use again!!! but better that than my head!

My eye the day after its nearly all gone now has bruising woooo =] 

On the way to hospital and the other one
3 hours waiting in waiting room the joy !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment