Saturday 22 October 2011

Time to get Cracking!

Been quite a while since I'v been on here, so much has happened in past few months, big high's to Big low's. But finally time to start getting in the training mode ready for a great 2012.
Got Gem to train ready to enter her first pleasure ride next year and now I have my new boy Ruppy, who's 6 and ready for bringing on into endurance, I'll be working with him throughout this winter just getting to know him and form a bond and start with 6 weeks walking work, I am to have gem ready for march 2012 and ruppy ready mid season so about june july.
All so exciting got a long winter ahead lots of good days and bad days ahead but the way I see it take each day as it comes and do your best. I have high hopes for my endurance in the next 2 to 3 years, my biggest aim is to ride a 100km thats my dream! and i know have the horses that can take me there. CAN NOT WAIT!


Just a few pics from riding Gem the other day:





No comments:

Post a Comment